Friday, October 19, 2007

Again :)

you welcome :), i mean i definitely understand because it is such an intense topic, especially if you don't know how the other person feels about you


i feel a lot better now that i got that off my chest... thanks for understanding :)


no, i definitely give you props for telling me that, thank you :-) that made me feel special ;-)





well whatever... you don't know, it's tough to tell a girl that




i figured, i mean the poem kind of said it all




alright, basically i like you... there i said it



do i want to know what that is supposed to mean




it might be ;)




oh, trying to make me feel special? is that for a special reason





i hoped it would



that makes me feel really special





don't worry i won't get full of myself. you're the first person i've shown this poem to.



I just read your poem again and it made me cry- in a good way, thats how much i like it, i think you should get it published


WOW, Im definitely complimenting you too much, you might get full of yourself soon

COMMENT TO FOLLOW LATER

No comments: