Friday, August 24, 2007

Quick Short Story Ideas

Before I forget them:

Divide into sections:
The Drunkard
The Hunter
etc.

(something like that taking place either in the Yukon, or the Midwest)- characters of Eastern European descent. Basic premise, possible; hunting a bear that's been attacking their house/village.

2. There are three thousand volumes in the Bonn library. Three thousand, three thousand, ..... was saying over and over to himself as .... stepped into the foyer.

Some kind of spy story.

Anyway, these are just some ideas to chew on while I ruminate on my other projects.

Got back from Italy, pretty much sucked playing-wise, although everything else was fun. Now into preseason, then school, where I'll be sitting on the bench every soccer match, although if you stop and think about it, it really doesn't matter. I'm ready, having been in the semi-intellectual wilderness for the past three months; bring it on.

No comments: